Wednesday, April 06, 2011 @ 9:14 pm
haha! I havent blogged for quite sometimes. Well, thats cuz i'm so lazy to do so. ^^" Sorraye. X: Well I just got back from NP FMS FBC yesterday night. I really had a blast! I LOVE AVENGERS!!! haha! The wildest, craziest, sexiest tribe ever! :D Ironman was my subtribe! An awesome tribe too! ^^ Avengers are horny, yellow, sexy beings! ^^V We have tainted minds! (seniors influence) All our cheers are alittle R-rated. :/ But in a very fun way! :D Well, i enjoyed myself alot and i made a number of friends. Thats the best part. I realise that all my worrying was redundant in the first place! hehe!

Well, so a brief update about my life. It has been quite boring since I'm jobless. And cuz i need to quickly pay up my debts, my mum offered to pay me 20 bucks every week by doing housework for her! ^^ sigh, but I didnt do any for this week yet since I had camp and I'm very tired to do it today. So I've decided to do it tmr or the next day. ^^" hehehe! yeah. ohwell, anyways I'll just stop blogging here. :/ lazy to think of what to blog about. I'll upload a picture of ironman after this! ^^