Monday, March 14, 2011 @ 3:05 pm
I havent blogged for a while. Cuz i wasnt in the mood to. hahah~ I've overspent ttm. Its really bad.:( I have to figure ways on how to pay up ASAP! I want to quickly pay off my $650 to Gorgeous Empire so when my items come I can just collect easily. :/ But money isnt that easy to find. I would like to work but I'm lazy. TT IDK how. Just hope that someone in the family win 4D or something. :( Sigh. I feel like slapping myself. AHHHH!!! TT Oh well..what's done is done. Now I'll just have to find ways to pay. Sigh. If only my mum will give me the $400 thats left from my uncle. It would have been easier for me. But I couldnt be so greedy. I've got to save my ow money! TT Sigh. Just hope for the best.

Anyway, I've taken a quite new photo of my DBSK collection just that it has 1 item missing. Cuz I only got the item the day after i took the picture. AADBSK 1. Though the packaging's a little disappointing. :/ sigh. I havent watched it yet. Neither have I done watching my AADBSK 3 and Jae baby's intermodulation dvd. And I've ordered so many other stuff with dvds! TT sigh. (I cant order anymore until i clear my debts to Gorgeous Empire!) sigh. I've still got so many things to order! TT AHHHH! Drop the thought.