Friday, February 18, 2011 @ 9:29 pm
Today's another usual day. These few days has been quite meaningless. On Monday it was valentines. On Tuesday i stayed at home reading fanfics for the entire day. Hahah! Kinda no life but it was quite interesting though. :X Hehe! On Wednesday went to TeoHeng with ELF! ^^ Had so much fun! But felt that i should have agreed on singing for 6 hours instead of 3! X/ Ohwell~ Haha! She gave me a letter for valentines! So unexpected! Haha! On Thursday i woke up 1PM! ^^" ELF came at around 2plus. (She woke up at 1:20PM ) Had some fun and thats about it! Hehehe! I wrote a letter for her but i forgot to pass it to her! :( Oh I'll pass it to her next time then! sigh. Okay so today's Friday. Another usual day. Did housework like what my mum asked me to do. Sigh then had brunch at around 3:30PM while watching Strong Heart EP 64 and Happy Together season 3 EP with HoMin Onew and F(x). Hilarious! XD Haha! So my day went like that, kinda boring I know. But couldnt be helped! :/

PS: Mea managed to track my AADBSK 3 that she ordered! Apparently it's still over at Korea! Sigh. Takes such a long time! But at least now I know its over at Korea. Better then not knowing where it is! Haha! ^^

Oh. Recently I really feel like being in a relationship! Hmmm...Kinda like and on off feeling though. Nothing much about it though. Perhaps I've read too many such fanfics which made me wanna be in love. Wanna get married. Wanna have kids. Hahaha! I know I'm still too young though. But they're just my thought. Getting married to someone I love dearly, living together, having kids, being loved. Hahaha! Wouldnt it be great? :) Someone who cares for you. I wish and hope that my husband will love me and care for me until we turn old. I wish and hope that he is someone who knows how to be romantic and shows affection. But not all the time. Just let me know that he loves me will be enough. I wish and hope that he love kids. I wont mind having many kids if he love kids. :D And lastly i hope for a healthy and happy family! Hahaha! Yeap! Kinda weird to talk about these things now since I'm only 16 turing 17 in 16 days! Hheheh!

But no harm listing it out and thinking about it anyway! ^^