Monday, February 14, 2011 @ 1:07 am
SO ITS VALENTINE'S DAY! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! ♥ though it doesnt really matter to me since I'm single. ^^ haha! It isnt that bad being single. Aint that a big deal anyway. :) Dont even think I wanna start a relationship in poly. Somehow i feel that poly guys cant be trusted and are flirtatious. Maybe not all but I dont know why but i have that kind of prejudice towards them. :/ Oh well doesnt matter. Not my business anyway. :) Anyway today's weather is EXTREMELY HOT!!! Cant take it man! I'm sweating even NOW! TT sigh.

Anyway today's boring! since i slept late last night I woke up relatively late this morning. haha! But at the end went to my cousin's house! The adults were playing mahjiong as usual. My cousin's so nice! She's waiting for her A levels by the way. She said if she couldnt get into NUS she'll go SMU! HAHAH! She was the one that went out with me yesterday and made me laugh so hard yesterday. ^^ Hilarious! XD She's taking up spanish by the way! ^^ Isnt it cool? She said its the 3rd most use language in the world thats why she decided to learn it! Hahah! Tmr's her first lesson! I asked her to help me check out the cost for Korean Language lessons at her language centre. It cost around 312bucks if i didnt remember it wrongly! She said that thats the CHEAPEST that she can find! But its still quite expensive for me! Sigh. Haha! It's okay. ^^ I'll look up on it some more. :)

Since its Valentine's, i really hope my package will arrive at my door tmr! TT My Valentine's Day present please! PLEASE MAKE IT ARRIVE! sigh. I'm getting depressed over these kind of things cuz its so frustrating! ;A; Please grant my wish!!! Any god please! TT And for all those items that i order to arrive too! safe and sound! SOON!!! And those that I'm gonna order to arrive within the given timeline! PLEASE!!! NO PROBLEMS!TT