Wednesday, February 23, 2011 @ 11:59 pm
HELLO! Havent blogged for a few days. haha! Dont really feel like it thats why. :X But I'm back with BETTER! XD The above are my early BIRTHDAY PRESENTS bought by the 2 babes below! XD haha! Yeap! Was out with them today^^. Its rare cuz we hardly go out together like the 3 of us! hahaha! Went to Somerset that area and walked around. haha!
These few days have been great! XD I received my AADBSK 3 DVD parcel yesterday! /LIKE FINALLY/ HAHAHHA!!! So happy! XD /tears of joy/ hahaha!!! Anyway, i was so happy yesterday. Today was fun too! haha! Apart from hanging out with those 2 babes, i was on the phone with RICEY! ^^v hahahah! She hasnt change at all! Love her! Had a great laugh with her. Its been awhile since i met her though. /heart breaks/ haha! But I'm sure we'll meet! :D

I got BOOKED for next week within these 2 days though. Next Monday I'm going to meet a friend who shimin and me use to work with! haha! Tuesday I'm still currently free. Wednesday going to have BANMIAN lunch with the 2 above! hahahaha!!! Thursday I'm having DINNER with my BELOVED COUSIN! ^^ Friday RUBY told me to keep it free, so I guess I'm taken! HAHAHA! Saturday MAINEY WEE booked me! HAHAHA!!! That women! XD SUNDAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!! YAY! (Y) Hahaahahaha! But I think it's gonna be a boring one anyway. ohwell, haha! Doesnt matter larh! :D

Going to school tomorrow after a long time! ^^ Gonna meet RACHELOVELF at 3PM first! XD